Boryeong Mud Festival- Of the numerous festivals in Korea, Boryeong Mud Festival attracts the largest number of international visitors. During the festival period, tourists flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong's mud while having a blast. Fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere, visitors enjoy mud wrestling, mud sliding and even swimming in the giant mud bath. Visitors feeling particularly energetic can try the marine mud-training course, whilse those looking for something more relaxing can chill in the mud massage zone. In the evening, music and fireworks continue to have the party going at the beach.
• Rough mud baths, mus wrestling, mud sliding, mud massage and even swimming~ Enjoy the mud and ecstasy of the festival!
• Why don't you enjoy Korea's best festival, Boryeong Mud festival and Kpop concert where KPOP idols get together?
• Participate in the games and get along, make new friends with other tourist all around the world!
• SBS Kpop Legend Idol Special Concert will be held! Great chance to see the popular Idols close up!!
• 2019 July 19th ~ 28th Operates everyday
Minimum number of people
5:00am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
5:40am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
6:00am Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
11:00am Arrive at Boryeong Mud Festival site (12:30pm~1:30pm Break Time)
6:00pm Leave for Busan
11:00pm Arrive at KTX Busan Station
11:40pm Arrive at Seomyeon station
12:00am Arrive at Haeundae Station