Starting in Seoul, Trick Eye Museum is an interactive 3D entertainment museum where visitors can become the parts of the artworks.
Trick Eye Museum presents artworks created using a traditional art technique called Trompe-l’oeil (literally translated as “trick of the eye”) that makes 2D paintings appear 3D.
Trick Eye Museum is the world’s first museum to apply AR technology to artworks, now offering even more mind-blowing experience to its customers.
Unlike ordinary museums, Trick Eye Museum’s artworks require visitors’ active participation to be completed. Not only that also enjoy Ice Museum where is maintained at -5C, and VR(virtual reality) experience in Trick Adventure.
• “Water World” hall where you can see the fantastic underwater world.
• “Best of Trick Eye” hall where you can enjoy mind-blowing optical illusions.
• “Synchro Zone” where you can produce your own trick eyes in an outdoor pool inside the museum.
• “Horror Nights” hall where you can take pictures with scary zombies.
Ice Museum next to Trick Eye Museum is an ice sculpture experience museum opens 365 days. Enjoy 10m length slide made by 100% ice and beat the heat in the middle of summer!
• Real ice slide with a length of 10m
• Take fun pictures with fantastic ice sculptures