Join this 1-day tour and enjoy tour travel in Korea. Starting the tour with fluffy alpacas and other cute farm animals at the broad ranch, pick fresh fruits from the farm as it is a unique activity only available during the certain harvest season. Enjoy the cafes and restaurants on top of the mountain with unique designs of their own. Lastly, wrap up the tour by skying walking while observing the glittering night scenery of Soyang River and the beautiful surrounding.
• Pick the best fruits for its season. (Fruits selection is random)
• You can experience the fruit picking, then enjoy the fresh and delicious fruit which is picked by yourself. Depending on the harvest, you may do the Strawberry Picking (Nov~Jun), Peach Picking (Jul~Aug), Grape Picking (Sep~Oct), Apple/Mini Apple Picking (Sep~Oct) or Pear Picking (Sep~Nov).
• Meet Alpaca and other cute animals at the Alpaca World, which has also been introduced by famous Korean programs.
• Soyang River Dam is a hot spot for friends, family, and lovers to spend quality time relaxing!
• Alpaca World is the largest forest animal kingdom in Korea, where you can meet animal friends loving in state of nature on over 360,000 green forests of Hongcheon in Gangwon province.
•Around the top of Gubongsan Mountain are various cafes and restaurants where guests can have teas or meals, looking down Chuncheon at a glance. Each of the cafes has been uniquely designed under its own different theme, taking pride in its sweet coffee and foods.
Soyang River Skywalk
• A circular plaza is formed at the end of the skywalk. The center section of the plaza is made of transparent glass with observatories on both sides. From the middle of the plaza end, the sculpture of mandarin fish is overlooked, where it is crowded to take photos. After sunset, the skywalk is illuminated with colorful lighting to create another fantasy. Tables are set right in front of it for talks on tea.
Every Monday ~ Sunday
Minimum/Maximum number of pax to proceed
1 person / 7 people ※ Please note that the schedule of the tour may be changed due to COVID-19.
08:00 Pick up at the Seoul Hotel
10:00~12:30 Alpaca World+Lunch Time
13:10~14:10 Gubongsan Mountain Coffee Street
14:30~15:30 Fruit Picking
15:50~16:50 Soyanggang Skywalk
19:00 Drop off at Seoul Hotel