Jarasum Jazz Festival, a representative Autumn Festival held in October at the beautiful Jarasum in Gapyeong. During the festival, World-Famous Jazz Artists gets together to entertain the audience with the soft atmosphere of live Jazz. Visit Seoul for the 16th annual Gapyeong Jarasum Festival in 2019!
• Loved for its environmentally friendly atmosphere and takes place at Jarasum Island in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do.
• One of the largest festival in Korea with over 1 million visitors each year!
• Variety of Events using SNS are proceeding at the Festival and Prizes also provided through the events. Hard Paper table and Table provided at the Festival.
• Food Trucks are arranged at the Festival where you can buy Foods and Beverages.
• Sit on a mat and enjoy the performances of famous Jazz singers while enjoying the cool breeze!
Minimum number of People
14:00 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
14:40 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
15:00 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 11
16:30 Arrive at Jarasum
16:30-21:30 Jazz Festival and Dinner
23:00 Myeongdong Drop-off