A tour which allows you to visit Gyeongbokgung, the royal palace of the Josen Dynasty, the Blue House, National Folk Museum, Jogyesa Temple which is the center of Korean Buddhism, Bukchon Hanok Village, Chonggyecheon and lastly the Shopping in Myeongdong.
• Tour around the Hot Spots in Seoul.
• Gyeongbokgung, famous for its beauty!
• Jogyesa, temple in Korea which is already well-known by foreigners.
• Insadong Street, famous for its Korean antiques and cute gifts which is great for a souvenir!
• Bukchon Hanok Village, a village lined with traditional Korean houses.
• Stroll along cheonggyecheon, a small area where you can take a peaceful rest in the city center!
Minimum number of reservation
8:00 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Gate 8
8:40 Depart from Myeongdong Station Gate 2
9:00 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
9:30 Cheong Wa Dae (Blue House) -passing by
11:00 National Folk Museum
12:00 Insadong Street
14:00 Bukchon Hanok Village
16:00 Myeongdong Shopping
17:00 Myeongdong Station Drop off