Bukhansan is a mountain located on the nothern periphery of Seoul. Because of it's height and the fact that it boarders a considerable portion of the city, Bukhansan is a major landmark visible from most city districts. So popular in fact that it's listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most visited National Park per Unit Area". Hiking is easily possible for beginners and takes about 5~7hours depending on each person's pace.
• The view of Seoul gets better and better as you get higher and higher
• Providing a safety Tour where you can enjoy 100% of Bukhansan with a professional hiking guide.
• 4 different enchanted Nature observed in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
• A City surrounded by the mountains, Cherish the panoramic views from the top as it is breathtaking!
Hiking Tour Guide
• Tour Time : 7 ~ 8hours
• Altitude: 560m
• Walking Distance : Approximately 3 ~ 5km
• Hiking Time : 5 ~ 7 hours (Depending on the pace)
08:00am ~ 09:00am Pickup from Hotel (Contacted by the Guide before pickup)
09:00am ~ Bukhansan Hiking Tour (5~7hours depending on the pace)
※ Lunch provided
16:00pm ~ 17:00pm Arriving at the Hotel (Arrival time may vary depending on the Tour Time)