Guidance on cooperation in preventing the spread of COVID-19
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, some tourist attractions are currently carrying out preventive actions such as shortening hours of operation and closing. Therefore, please check the product information in advance for your reference. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and wish for your safety.
1. A must-visit place in Busan where you can look down the amazing scenery of Busan.
2. You can either visit in the morning and see the dynamic view of Busan or visit at night and see the beautiful night scenery.
3. Getting know Busan's past and present at the media gallery as well as vividly experience Busan with VR (Virtual Reality) telescope on the observatory
KOK CHU YINGfrom Singapore
The ticket price is cheaper than original entrance fee. Good deal.
Read more reviews
Busan Tower Ticket
Busan Tower Ticket
Adult & Child - Same Price
Free Entry : Under 36 Months (Password required)
Busan tower in Yongdusan Park, a landmark of Busan, was built in 1973 and was renovated as Complex Cultural Facility by CJ Foodville in 2007. It has various programs with Busan's history and culture. Busan Tower is 120m and 69m above sea level. Night view your is especially popular as you can experience the beautify scenery through the media art.
• Observatory where you can see amazing Busan in one sight!
• Window Mapping Show, Connecting Tower, Black Wonderland Photo Spot and variety contents you can enjoy in Busan Tower
• See the incredible morning and night view of Busan at the top of Busan Tower!
Busan Tower Floor Guide
Everyday: 11:00 ~ 19:00 (Last Admission 18:30)
How to use
1. Check mobile/email voucher sent after reservation
2. Enter after checking ticket at the ticket box located on the 1st floor
How to go
• Subway Line Number 1, Jungang Station Exit 1 - Turn Right - Cross the road and follow the road till Jungangdae-ro 41
※ Escalator available at 'Gwangbok-ro' in Busan (No charge)