Using the consonants and vowels of the Korean Alphabet(Hangul) to design your own jewelry! You can use the consonants and vowels made of Silver 925 to form words and names you like, and then turn them into jewelry of your own. It will definitely be a memorable experience for you, your friends, and your family.
• The Hangul consonant and vowel units are specially made so that they can only be found in the studio, but not in other places. Since the silver soldering process requires skillful techniques, it has to be carried out in the studio with specialists! Specialists will tell you each step in detail.
• First, you have to decide the words you would like to make as your jewelry. Various designs are available depending on the placement of the consonants and vowels.
• After the design is finished, the consonants and vowels will be fixed by the silver soldering process.
• Same words can be different as you put pieces differently. Design your own Hangul jewelry with your creativity.
Tuesday ~ Saturday 10:30, 14:00, 17:00
1 person /4 people
Duration: approximately 2 hours
• Introduction of the class → Designing Hangul letter pieces → Silver soldering → Finishing up with sandpaper → Polishing → Photo shoot