!It is a super concert held in Gwangju, where the worldwide famous boy group BTS, as well as Momoland, who have hit songs like BBOOM BBOOM and BBAMM, will be participating! We are providing shuttle bus and English-speaking staff in order to provide a comfort trip for those who have difficulties in visiting Gwangju.
• Meet BTS who make their comeback!
• 500 quotas are distributed on a first-come-first served basis, and the first 250 customers can receive special discounts! Reserve the tour as soon as possible!
• After watching the concert in Gwangju, stay for 1 night in the hotel and visit the Jeonju Hanok Village on the next day
SBS Inkigayo SUPER Concert
Time : 2019/4/28 (SUN)
Venue : Gwangju Worldcup Stadium
1st Line-Up : BTS / TXT / TWICE / THE BOYZ / MOMOLAND / IZ*ONE / N.Flying / NATURE / Cherry Bullet / Hong Jin Young
• Seats on the 2/F will be randomly distributed tpo Seoul Pass customers. Customers who reserve together normally can seat together, but it may have changes due to certain circumstances.
Gwangju Penguin Village
• You can find a village from the 1970s and 80s being transformed into an outdoor exhibition space.
•Chungjang-ro Street was the site of the 1980 Gwangju Democratization Movement. Today, it is Gwangju's major fashion district, comparable with Myeongdong Street of Seoul. The streets of Chungjang-ro are lined with shopping malls, clothing stores, restaurants, cafes, movie theaters and various other attractions, providing the ultimate experience of modern culture in Gwangju.
Jeonju Gyeonggijeon Hall
• It is one of the memorial place where the king of the Joseon Dynasty built his temple. Take a picture with your Hanboks on in this beautiful place!
Jeonju Hanok Village
• There are over 800 traditional Hanok in the Jeonju Hanok Village. You can see the beautiful scenary and taste the delicious food in Jeonju Hanok Village!
• DAY1 •
10:00 Depart from Hongik Univ Station Exit No.8
10:20 Depart from Shinsegye Department Store
10:00 Depart from Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit No. 11
10:30 Depart from Gangnam Station Exit No. 5
15:00 Arrive at Gwangju Penguin Village & Chungjang-ro Street (Free Time)
17:30 Depart to Concert Hall
18:00 Pick up tickets at Concert Hall
19:00 Enjoy SBS Inkigayo Super Concert
21:30 End of Show
22:00 Departure to Hotel
22:30 Arrive at Hotel
• DAY2 •
10:30 Departure from Hotel
12:00 Arrive at Jeonju Hanok Village
15:00 Depart for Seoul
19:00 Arrive at Seoul