Q. Personal food and eating place?
A. Personal food can be placed in a food storage area and eaten at the outdoor picnic area. However, beverage (except for glass bottles), baby food and diets for patients are allowed in.
Q. Is re-entry available?
A. You can get re-entry stamps from the exit while using the park.
Q. Can I pay with my card / cash inside Caribbean Bay?
A. You must use “Bay Coins” inside the park.
- Purchase unit: KRW 30,000/50,000/100,000
- Where to buy: bay coin adjustment office on the 1st floor, bay coin adjustment office on the 3rd floor, indoor bay coin adjustment office on the 5th floor
- Bay coins can only be purchased with your cards or cash. (Gift cards, complex payments, and additional charging is not allowed)
- Balance bought with cash can be refunded on the same day in cash.
- Balance bought with cards is refunded after a certain amount is charged and used without visiting the park.
- It takes up to 7 days for card companies to partially cancel / account deposit. (Please contact the credit card company for confirmation of cancellation).
Q. Are there any precautions when using the locker?
A. - Children of 5 years old or older are required to use a locker with the same-gender guardian.
- Bring your own towels or rent towels (additional charge)
- Please leave long umbrellas in the information desk located on the 3rd floor.
Q. What items can I rent out?
A. Swimsuits, life vests, towels, beach wears, etc
- Where to rent: life vest rental (go straight to the left when exiting outdoor locker building)
- Rental fee: KRW 6,000 (only Bay coin/credit cards are accepted)
- Swimsuit/swimming cap: During the period except for June-August, indoor rentals available on the 4th and 5th floor
Q. Additional information
A. Customers do not have to fill up the tube in advance before coming as the air source equipment is placed. (deflating the tube is also possible)
- Filling up location: Fifth floor, locker rental place
- Deflating location: Right to the Indoor wave pool beach