Gangneung, a place with ocean and sensibility!
Travelling by KTX for 1 hour and you will reach the city of the ocean - Gangneung. You can visit Gangneung's famous market, Chooam Candlestick Rock, Anmok Cafe Street and Yangtte Farm.
• Paradise of sheeps in Yangtte Farm!
• Take a walk with the sheeps with the warm breeze
• Unforgettable time spending with the sheeps
Mookho Fish Market
• Fresh seafood caught from Korea's ocean! Visit the fish market and the tourist attractions nearby!
• Free lunchtime and shopping time
• Visit the Nongol rock street, Mookho Lighthouse, Suspension Bridge
Chooam Candlestick Rock
The famous shooting place of "Winter Sonata".
Anmok Cafe Street
People aging from 20~30 love this place as they can look at the blue ocean while tasting coffee.
07:22~08:43 Departure from Cheongnyangni Station→ Arrival at Jinbu Station
09:00~10:20 Jinbu Station → Yangtte Farm
10:20~11:20 The sheep paradise - Yangtte Farm
11:20~12:40 Departure from Yangtte Farm → Arrival at Mokho Fish Market
12:40~14:30 Free lunch and shopping time at Mokho Fish Market
14:30~15:00 Departure from Mokho Fish Market → Arrival at Chooam Candlestick Rock
15:00~16:00 Arrival at Chooam Candlestick Rock
16:00~17:00 Sightseeing at Chooam Candlestick Rock
17:00~18:00 Anmok Coffee Street
18:00~18:20 Departure from Anmok Coffee Street → Arrival at Gangneung Station
18:30~20:36 Departure from Gangneung Station → Pass by Cheongnangri Station → Arrival at Seoul Station