Wonderful Summer vacation at Ocean World! Be Cool and Stay Cool!
Maintaining youth and health, and to fulfill the fun through water facilities, Vivaldi Park has created 'Ocean World' to present the term 'Healthy Entertainment'. Ocean World is designed to look like an oasis in the middle of the Egyptian Desert, in oder to give visitors the experience of cool, refreshing swim under the bright sun.
Ocean World is split up into the 4 main areas - Indoor Zone, Extreme Zone, Dynamic Zone, and Mega Slide Zone. And also contains various facilities for all ages including Wave Pool, River Pool, Slides, Bathing Pool, Aqua Playground, Jimjilbang, Spa/Sauna, Therapy center and an open-air bath. With these facilities, Ocean World provides a more availabilities for families with kids to come along!
• Hot-spot for teenagers, living up to its name 'Extreme Zone' has facilities such as Extreme River proud to show 8ft V wave Surfing Mount and continuous waves.
• Dynamic Zone packed with thrilling rides including Monster Blaster which 300m in height, 6-seater Super Boomerango, Giant Waterplex and other water slides to fall in love with.
• Newly opened in 2011 'Mega Slide Zone' and ride the 'Super S Slide' which is first operated at the Ocean World, 8-seater Cairo Racing, High Speed Slide, Family Raft Slide and other thrilling activities!
• Refresh your exhausted body by relaxing at the Therapy center, Sauna and Spa!
• Have a blast at the super size waterplex!!
~ October 31st 2019
08:00 Hongik uni. Station
08:10 Seogang uni. Station
08:40 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
09:00 Konkuk uni. Station
10:40 Arrival Daemyung VIVALDI PARK
17:00 *Preparation for returning Bus
18:00 Departure Daemyung VIVALDI PARK
19:40 Konkuk uni. Station
20:00 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
20:30 Seogang uni. Station
20:40 Hongdae uni. Station