Take a look down Seoul on “opened ceiling” Double Decker bus! Meet the new world, new Seoul by visiting the hottest place, such as historical sites and the landmark, in Seoul on double decker bus.
From tour, culture, food, shopping, to other interesting features, you can experience everything in Seoul. If you are curious to know Seoul, take a look down Seoul. Double Decker bus in downtown! You will be satisfied with a ride.
With a single ticket, you can enjoy unlimited rides for one day, regardless of the number of getting on or off.
Traditional Culture Course
The bus stops at “Seoul Pungmul Market,” place filled with old Korean sentiment as well as big traditional markets, such as Namdaemun Market, Gwanjang Market, and Peace Market located in the center of Seoul.
2. Historical sites
The bus stops at Gyeongbok Palace / Deoksugung Palace / Unhyun Palace / Sungnyemun (Namdaemun, National Treasure No.1) / Heunginjimun (Dongdaemun, Treasure No.1) / Jongmyo (UNESCO World Heritage Site) / the Korea Historical Museum / the Palace Museum / and the Korean Folk Museum.
3. Downtown hot spots
The bus cycles Seoul Station / Insa-dong, a traditional culture street / Tapgol Park / Seoul City Hall / City Hall / the Blue House, Presidential Office / Seoul Gwanghwamun Square / Myeongdong / Dongdaemun Shopping Mall / Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Korea's largest clothing market / Cheonggyecheon / Jongno / Euljiro / Gwanghwamun / and other traditional markets / and historical sites of Seoul city.
Bus Stop locations
• 101 Dongdaemun Design Plaza - Go 200m along the hill after getting off at Exit 1 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station (Line 2, 4, 5) / Go straight for 200m from Exit 8 of Dongdaemun Station (Line 1,4)
• 102 Bangsan & Jungbu Market - Red pillar next to the taxi top located 50m from Exit 8 of Euljiro 4-ga Station (Line 2)
• 103 Euljiro 3-ga - In front of Woori Bank at Exit 3 of Euljiro 3-ga Station
• 104 Euljiro 1-ga (Deoksugung Palace, Seoul Metropolitan Government) - Deoksugung Palace, City Hall: Bus stop (across the Lotte Hotel) in front of Samsung Fire Insurance building, 10m from Exit 1 of Euljiro 1-ga Station (Line 2)
• 105 Tongin Market (Cheongwadae) - Red pillar between MG Community Credit Cooperatives and Woori Bank 150m away from main entrance of Tongin Market
• 106 Sejong Center for the Performing Arts (Gwanghawmun, Gyeongbokgung Palace) - Right next to local bus station, red pillar in front of Sejong Center for the Performing Arts 200m from Exit 7 of Gwanhawmun Station (Line 5)
• 107 Seoul Tower (transfer Platform No.6) - Red pillar right in front of Exit 9-1 of Seoul Station (Line 1, 4), Platform 6 of Bus transfer Center
• 108 Sungnyemun (Gate) - Bus stop across from Bank of Korea on your one. Red pillar in front of 왕솔약국
• 109 Myeong-dong - Across Lotte Department Store, Next to Ibis Hotel 100m from Exit 6 of Euljiro 1-ga Station (Line 2)
• 110 Jonggak & the Jongno Youth Street - Exit 4 of Jonggak Station (Line 1)
• 111 Insa-dong, Unhyeongung Palace, Tapgol Park - Across from Tapgol Park, bus station in front of YBM English Academy
• 112 Jongmyo Shrine (UNESCO world Heritage & Sewoon Electronics Plaza) - Across from Jongmyo Shrine, In front of Sewoon Greenway Park
• 113 Gwangjang Market - Red pillar in front of GwangJang Market North Gate 2
• 114 Dongmyo Shrine & Dokkaebi Market - Red pillar in front of Dongmyo Wall 100m ahead of Sinseol-dong, turning around Exit 3 of Dongmyo Station (Line 6)
• 115 Seoul Folk Flea Market - Red pillar in front of IBC Hotel
• 116 Seoul Yangnyeong Market
• 117 Majang-dong Meat Market
• 118 Sindang-dong Jungang Market - Red pillar in front of Shinhan Bank 20m ahead of Exit 1 of Sindang Station (Line 2, 6)