Caribbean Bay is the best water park in Korea, right next to Everland in Yongin. With the advantage of being able to arrive by subway, both national and international visitors visit at least once every year. Caribbean Bay, as you may guess from the name, is built based on the theme of the exotic and luxurious aspects of those buccaneering times. There are five themes and various slides and attractions, and the most famous one is “Mega Storm.” People say it takes 3 ~ 4 hours to ride the Mega Storm, the nation’s longest and thrilling slide attraction, so get on with it!
• Enjoy slides that make you feel like flying high in the sky!
• Take memorable photos with friends while getting water from the skull-faced waterfall!
• Leave your body in the waves and float away when you are too tired of playing!
• You can warm your body up in an indoor / outdoor spa if you want to take a warm break.
• Surfing ride for the surf lovers!
Shuttle Bus Boarding Place + Time
• Seoul → Carribean Bay
- 09:00 Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
- 09:20 Depart from Seoul Station Exit 10
- 09:30 Depart from City Hall Station Exit 5
- 09:40 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- 09:50 Depart from Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station Exit 11
• Carribean Bay → Seoul
- 18:30 (1st bus) Leave for Seoul
- 21:30 (2nd bus) Leave for Seoul