An exclusive opportunity to meet the state-designated Korean food expert! We proudly invite you to take part in a cooking class experience where you can learn how to cook traditional Korean foods directly from our cooking masters.
In Gangnam, the heart of Seoul, there’s a very special place. When you come out of exit 11 of Gangnam Station (Seoul Metro line 2) and pass the crowds on the main street, you’ll be surprised to find a calm and cozy traditional cafe behind in the middle of Gangnam. You’ll be even more surprised when you step inside and see the wonderful mixture of modern design and traditional Korean elements in interior design. Before the class, you can enjoy traditional Korean tea, such as jujube or plum tea. After having a cup of tea, you can head upstairs to meet the Korean food masters in person and learn their best cooking tricks!
• The best way to experience the beauty of Korean crafts-make sweet and colorful gangjeong by mixing deep-fried rice puffs with Korean rice syrup, and wrap it up in a traditional Korean cloth to make a wonderful gift for a special someone.
• Experience is conducted in the order of traditional snack description, yeotgangjeong making, and wrapping a Korean wrapping cloth.
• The instructor helps the participant kindly, therefore also a beginner can enjoy the experience.
• You can take the yeotgangjeong in a colorful box and wrap it up with a pretty Korean wrapping cloth.
Every Tuesday ~ Friday
11am / 2pm
Min/Max number of pax
Minimum participants of Reservation
1. Introduction to Experience
2. Try 5 types of Korean traditional liquors (providing snacks)
3. Make rice Yeotgangjeong and experience
4. Pack a wrapping cloth
5. Tidying the place up