Inviting you to a special Tea Party filled with traditional Korean tea and other refreshments! 'I'm Green' serves the tea with the best quality, and it's also a place to make and study flower tea, traditional tea, and herbal tea. Blending tea based on the best handmade tea and Tea cocktail to taste modern people. And taste the finest refreshments that suit best!
• Tea time is an opportunity to enjoy the charm of traditional Korean tea and other refreshments as well as experience the process of setting the best tea table.
• The food and beverages presented here include handmade teas and other refreshments made daily according to season and trends.
• You will also be able to experience a medicinal tea designed to warm both body and mind, a seasonal flower tea with a rich scent and color, as well as other kinds of tea that cannot easily be experienced elsewhere.
• Here at 'I'm Green', you can experience six kinds of traditional tea as well as flower tea, and other refreshments. You will experience Korea’s traditional dessert culture and learn how to make authentic local delicacies such as dasik, hwajeon, jeonggwa, gwapyeon, and etc.
Monday 11 am
Minimum / Maximum number of people
1 person /4 people
Program lasts approximately 2 hours
1. Introduction to I'm Green and icebreaking. (10 mins)
2. Tasting desserts, teas, and other beverages. (60 mins)
• Flower tea, blending tea, tea cocktail, traditional beverages, medicinal tea, and other refreshments, etc. will be provided.
• Tea and other refreshments will be made on the spot and served during the storytelling experience.
3. Hwajeon (Korean flower rice cake) making experience (40 mins)
• Express your artistic sense while making hwajeon by using flowers and herbal tea.
• Take a commemorative photo with a beautifully finished hwajeon.
• Taste the tea and hwajeon, each offering different flavors and shapes.
4. Wrap up (10 mins)