Enjoy amusing attractions from thrilling rides to various experience programs at Seoulland, Korea’s first theme park and one of the most famous TOP 3 amusement parks in Korea! Leave unforgettable memories while watching Seoulland’s “Laser Show” and other various festivals!
Seoulland is one of the most famous TOP 3 amusement parks in Korea. Opened right before the Seoul Olympics, Seoulland is the first theme park in Korea where the unique themes are presented in the World Plaza, Adventure Land, Fantasy Land, Tomorrow Land, Samchulli Hill, and others. There are many amusing attractions from thrilling rides, such as Sky X and King Viking, to various festivals and programs.
• There are various fantastic rides that can be enjoyed by children to adults.
• You can see moving dinosaurs that are up to 18 meters in height! View all kinds of dinosaurs, fossils, eggs, and much more, and take part in many events!
• Meet a variety of animals by hologram video.
• "Luna Park" can be entertained during the Night Light Festival!
• Enjoy the amazing festival is held every season in Seoulland.
• In Winter, enjoy Christmas with Seoulland! Free to use for those who enter the entrance of Seoulland!
※ CLICK HERE to check festivals and performances in detail
Conveniences in Seoul land
- Paid Coin Lockers: Right side as you enter the main entrance of Seoul Land
- Baby care center: Next to the Fantasy Land Information Center
- Stroller and wheelchair rental center: Building to the right, after entering the Main Gate (across from the central information office), East Gate (Wheelchairs: Free of charge / Strollers: 3,000 KRW)