Enjoy amusing attractions from thrilling rides to various experience programs at Seoulland, Korea’s first theme park and one of the most famous TOP 3 amusement parks in Korea! Leave unforgettable memories while watching Seoulland’s “Laser Show” and other various festivals!
Seoulland is one of the most famous TOP 3 amusement parks in Korea. Opened right before the Seoul Olympics, Seoulland is the first theme park in Korea where the unique themes are presented in the World Plaza, Adventure Land, Fantasy Land, Tomorrow Land, Samchulli Hill, and others. There are many amusing attractions from thrilling rides, such as Sky X and King Viking, to various festivals and programs.
• There are various fantastic rides that can be enjoyed by children to adults.
• In Spring, there will be a spring flower party with spring flowers, amphibians, and cute characters that represent spring.
• In Fall, the Halloween festival representing Autumn will be held!
• In Winter, enjoy Christmas with Santa! There is snow sled and a smelt festival so you can have fun even after Christmas.
※ CLICK HERE to check festivals and performances in detail
Conveniences in Seoulland
- Paid Coin Lockers: Across from the Central Information Center at the World Plaza, the Fantasy Land Midway Game and Action Zone next to the East Gate and Picnic area
- Baby care center: Next to the Fantasy Land Information Center
- Stroller and wheelchair rental center: Building to the right, after entering the Main Gate (across from the central information office), East Gate (Wheelchairs: Free of charge / Strollers: 3,000 KRW)