Introducing the Indoor Animal Theme Park in the City, Zoolung Zoolung!!
If you want to relax and have fun with the animals without going far from Seoul, why don't you visit Zoolung Zoolung, the animal theme park in the city? Meet the cute little animals, feed them yourself, and make unforgettable memories with them!
In the combination of zoo and Green Lung, which means the green area that provides oxygen in the middle of the city, Zoolung Zoolung is Korea's first animal theme park where you can meet the animals in the city.
Beyond the animal-watching zoo, Zoolung Zoolung offers a great chance to actually touch and become friends with the animals!
• Meet the prairie dogs and fennec foxes, well adapted for living in the hot, harsh desert habitat!
• Take pictures with the snack "Neukkimmi"!
• Great chance to actually touch and become friends with "Love," the toco toucan!
• Come in contact with the animals and learn more about the animals from Amazon!
1. Make worry dolls
Make worry dolls with grasses and feed Capybara the dolls! Cute Capybara will eat up your worries!
• Weekends 11:00, 15:00 / weekends 13:00, 17:00
2. Zoolung Cooking
With a zoo vet, cook food and feed the ring-tailed lemurs and Russian tortoises
• Weekdays 15:30, weekends 14:30 / 1 person can participate for 1 time only
3. Who's my secret Santa?
Be a secret Santa and give the parrots special snacks
• Weekdays 19:00