Enjoy JeonJu Hanok Village where you can see traditional Hanok and eat delicious street foods with a comfortable, cheap Jbtourpass! The pass allows you to use paid tourist attractions for free and receive special discounts at the affiliated shops, such as restaurants, performances, or Hanbok shops.
You can use the pass immediately after receiving the barcode on email voucher after the purchase. Do not need to line in to buy tickets at the attraction sites.
Get discounts for food and Hanbok rental up to 5~50% and have fun at JeonJu Hankok Village!
Attractions with Free Admission
Gyeonggijeon Hall is one of the representatives remains of Taejo Lee, Sung Gye who established Jeseon. Within this place designated as Historical Site No. 339, you will find the portrait of Lee, Sung Gye(the portrait of the king)
• Operating hours : 09:00~18:00 (Ticket counter closing hour: 17:00) All year round
2. Luielle Hat Museum
Luielle Hat Museum is a complex cultural space run by Chapeaus, a company specializing in designing, manufacturing and distributing the best fashion hats in Korea.
• Operating hours : 10:00~19:00 (Ticket counter closing hour: 18:00) Closed on 01.01, Lunar New Year, Chuseok (Korea Thanksgiving)
3. Jeonbuk’100 Tourist Souvenirs
Jeonbuk'100 Tourist Souvenirs has 75 tourism souvenirs selected every year and sells various kinds of souvenirs, such as purely handmade crafts, local produce, and eco-friendly materials.
• Operating hours : 10:00 ~ 19:00 (All Year Round)
• With Jbtourpass, postcard coloring experience is free
4. Jeonju Natural Ecology Museum
• Operating hours : 9:00 ~ 18:00 (Last admission : 17:00)
• Closed : Monday (If Monday is a holiday, the shop will be closed on the next day, 01.01, Lunar New Year, Chuseok (Korea Thanksgiving)
1day Tour Course Recommendation
1. Rent Hanbok (discounted) → 2. Visit GyeonggiJeon (free admission) → 3. Cultural experiences (discounted) → 4. Omokdae Scenery → 5. Luielle Hat Culture Center (free admission) → 6. JeonBuk’ 100 Tourist Souvenirs (free admission) → 7. Memory Museum (free admission) → 8. Yeomyung Camera Museum(free admission)