Taekkyeon is a representative traditional martial art of Korea. It is listed as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage and designated as a Major Intangible Cultural Heritage of Korea No. 76. Taekkyeon is characterized by fluid, dynamic foot, and knee movements called "Stepping-on-Triangles." The goal of Taekkyeon is to knock over the opponent with these movements. Kyulyun Taekkyeon was originally a group competition, in which a group of people from different villages held a team match in honor of their villages. It is a part of traditional Korean martial arts and folk culture that was prevalent in Seoul.
• Learn and experience Korean culture through Taekkyeon, a traditional Korean martial art designated as an intangible cultural heritage of Korea.
Monday ~ Friday
Minimum / Maximum Pax
3 / 15
• The program lasts approximately 2 hours
New Year's Day and Chuseok Day
How to use
1. Make the reservation after choosing the desired date and time.
2.Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile phone.
※ A voucher will be sent right after your booking is confirmed.
3. Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand.
4. Present the voucher to the staff and proceed with the experience.
How to go
• [Subway Line Number 4] Hyehwa Station Exit 2 → Walk straight passing 1 block then turn left when you see the public park (Daehak-ro 8-gil) then continue walking straight → Head up to the 4th floor of the building located on your left-hand side.
1. If your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time, our CS Team will contact you via email.
2. If there are less than the minimum number of people, the reservation can be canceled, and our CS Team will contact you via e-mail you.
3. In the case of class 19:30 time, it is available to reserve 1 person.
All times are based on Korea Standard Time (KST)
• Cancellation 3 days before (by 17:00 KST): 100% refund
• Cancellation 1 ~ 2 days before (by 17:00 KST): 70% refund
• Cancellation on the reserved date & No Show: No refund
• Change of reservation: Available by 3 days before the reservation date (by 17:00 KST)