Make your own unique, special, and unforgettable experience through learning traditional Korean dance along with Golden Cats!
Golden Cats is a hobby dance professional training company that helps people easily experience the Korean dance. Golden Cats has a variety of contents that has been researched and developed over time to make learning easy and enjoyable for everyone, regardless of having two left feet or no sense of rhythm. Have fun learning with passion by participating in the traditional Korean dance class of Golden Cats. One day class contains BTS Fan-dance as well as Janggu Drum Dance shown through the Korean drama "The Rebel"
• Great opportunity to learn Jimin's Fan-dance which was shown in 2018 Melon Music Award!
• Janggu Drum Dance which was played through the Korean Drama "The Rebel" by Lee Ha-nui is one of the Korean representing dance. Great chance to learn the Janngu Drum Dance and the Fan-dance!
• Doesn't end here! After learning the dance, change into the Traditonal Dance Clothes and record a video of you dancing and cherish it forever!
• Love dancing but need some pointers? Are you a big fan of Korean historical dramas? Do you wish to experience traditional dance? The 1-day class at Golden Cats is perfectly prepared to satisfy all your needs.
• In addition, Golden Cats will film your performance so you can relive every precious moment experienced.
• You will have an opportunity to perform the dance while wearing a traditional Korean dance costume.
• Golden Cats teaches a wide variety of dance and performance, including Korean fan dance, crown dance, janggu (Korean drum) dance, Sal-puri dance, Sogo dance, and even K-drama K-pop fusion dances. Select the one you like and give it a try!
• Great opportunity to experience and enjoy a wide and clean practice facility.
• See yourself through the mirror and learn the correct gesture!
Minimum / Maximum Pax
1 person / 15 people
1. Select the texture and color for your skirt and shoe size for wearing while practicing traditional Korean dance (all rentals)
2. Watching K-Drama & K-Pop videos and selecting the type of dance you want to learn about and experience
3. The instructor will first perform the dance you will learn
4. Practicing the basics of traditional Korean dance such as foot/hand motions and breathing. Also understanding Korean emotions and traditions by learning basic principles and movements in Korean dance
5. Practicing the Korean dance selected by starting with basic movements. Experiencing the overall flow of the selected Korean dance
6. Taking videos and photos with the clothes and accessories you wore during practicing Korean dance
• Fan Dance •
1. Instructor's Performance
2. Learning how to smoothly hold/fold the fan
3. Learn 2 sub-movement of Fan-Dance
4. Wear the costume and learn the poses
• Janggu Drum Dance •
1. Instructor's Performance
2. Learn how to hold the Janngu stick properly and how to wear the drum
3. Learn the rythem of the Janggu
4. Learn the Janggu Drum Dance
5. Wear the costume and learn the poses