Make your own unique, special, and unforgettable experience through learning traditional Korean dance along with Golden Cats!
Golden Cats is a hobby dance professional training company that helps people easily experience Korean dance. Golden Cats has a variety of content that has been researched and developed over time to make learning easy and enjoyable for everyone, regardless of having two left feet or no sense of rhythm. Have fun learning with passion by participating in the traditional Korean dance class of Golden Cats.
• Love dancing but need some pointers? Are you a big fan of Korean historical dramas? Do you wish to experience traditional dance? The 1-day class at Golden Cats is perfectly prepared to satisfy all your needs.
• In addition, Golden Cats will film your performance so you can relive every precious moment experienced.
• You will have an opportunity to perform the dance while wearing a traditional Korean dance costume.
• Golden Cats teaches a wide variety of dance and performance, including Korean fan dance, crown dance, janggu (Korean drum) dance, Sal-puri dance, Sogo dance, and even K-drama K-pop fusion dances. Select the one you like and give it a try!
Minimum / Maximum Pax
1 / 15
1. Select the texture and color for your skirt and shoe size for wearing while practicing traditional Korean dance (all rentals) (5 mins)
2. Watching K-Drama & K-Pop videos and selecting the type of dance you want to learn about and experience (10 mins)
3. The instructor will first perform the dance you will learn (5 mins)
4. Practicing the basics of traditional Korean dance such as foot/hand motions and breathing. Also understanding Korean emotions and traditions by learning basic principles and movements in Korean dance (30 mins)
5. Practicing the Korean dance selected by starting with basic movements. Experiencing the overall flow of the selected Korean dance (50 mins)
6. Taking videos and photos with the clothes and accessories you wore during practicing Korean dance (20 mins)