Partaking the luxurious yacht experience in Seoul, meet Seoul from a new point of view! Enjoy the luxury yacht and boat at a reasonable price. Golden Blue Marina provides the best moment, romantic date, exotic moment, and special occasion.
• Golden Blue Marina is a Marine leisure sports company. Operating a variety of boats to enjoy the freedom of the blue water in Seoul. With a variety of programs, you can observe both mother nature and the scenery of Seoul at the same time.
• Beautifully tinged with the sunset, enjoy the cool breeze from the river during the daytime and flaming sunset at the Han River.
• See the beautiful fountain show from Banpo Hangang Bridge every April ~ October, and recommended to those who would like to sightseeing at the World's Han river firework festival which held once a year.
• To the North Namsan Tower, to the South Banpo Bridge and Some Sevit where you can observe the glittering night scenery through LED lighting.
Banpo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow Fountain Show
•Banpo Han River's only rainbow fountain show combines the background of the Han River to create a spectacular view and is the most popular program used for events. It is recommended as a holiday course in Seoul for foreign tourists. A must-have experience as it is popular enough to be enjoyed by Korean citizens as well.
※ The venue is operating by the Hangang Industrial Department, so the operating may close depending on the situation.
1. Limousine boat boarding experience
• It's a cheaper experience than a Yacht, and also tables are set in the boat so you can enjoy light food and picnics in a cozy atmosphere.
2. Rainbow Bridge Yacht Experience
• This is a representative yacht experience of Han River that departs at a fixed boarding time and feel the breeze of the Han River with music on a large luxury yacht. Depending on your boarding time, you can enjoy the day tour course, night view course, sunset course, and fountain course. It will be normally operating with Roshella yacht (the image above), and is substituted by the same type of yacht such as Princess, and Searay depending on the operating situations.