Seoul Grand Park, the largest ecological park in Korea! Seoul Grand Park is famous for family travel and dating course, as customers can visit the Zoo, Seoul Land, Art Museum and Botanica Garden with a big lake. Especially during the spring and fall seasons, the surrounding mountains are very colorful, so many Korean and foreigners visit. Visit the Seoul Grand Park Zoo with this ticket! You can visit the zoo, receive a return ticket for the list and even an elephant train at an affordable price.
• Korea's largest zoo located inside Seoul Grand Park!
• The zoo has around 3,700 animals, 333 species from all over the world including Lowland Gorilla, the world’s rarest species.
• Some animals are seen freely without a fence! (Ring-tailed lemurs and parrots)
• Say "Hi" to these cute animals!
• Tiger! The symbol of Seoul Zoo! Watch the bravery of your tiger with your own eyes.
Visit Seoul Zoo, the largest ecological park in Korea, and see varieties of different species of animals and plants for yourself. Why don’t you try listening to informative presentations and programs and learn more about Seoul Zoo? You can move around the park comfortably by Sky Lift and Elephant-shaped train!
• Inside the zoo, there is a botanica garden and a forest bath of about 8 kilometers! You can enjoy from 50 minutes ~ 3 hours of forest baths.
• National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art is free to visit!
• Sky Lift and Elephant-shaped Train are popular transportations in Seoul Grand Park. You can go easily to Seoul Zoo, Seoul Land, camping ground, or National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Sky Lift has Line 1 passing over the lake and Line 2 running inside the zoo.
• Elephant train that cycles around Seoul Grand Park Station- Seoul Grand Park Entrance - Seoul Land - Seoul Grand Park Station
Seoul Zoo Operation Hours
• March ~ October: 09:00 ~ 19:00 (Last admission : 18:00)
• November ~ February: 9:00 ~ 18:00 (Last admission : 17:00)
Sky Lift Operating Hours
• Line 1
- Peak season (April ~ June, September, October): 9:00 ~ 19:00
- Quad-peak Season (March, July, August): 9:30 ~ 19:00
- Off Season (November ~ March): 09:30 ~ 18:00
• Line 2
- Peak season (April ~ June, September, October): 9:00 ~ 18:30
- Quad-peak Season (July, August): 9:30 ~ 18:30
- Off Season (November ~ March): 09:30 ~ 17:30
• After exchanging tickets, board on Sky Lift and get off in front of Seoul Zoo
• Enter Seoul Zoo
• Board on Sky Lift Line 2
• Enjoy Seoul Zoo
• Ride an Elephant-shaped train and head back to the square and head to the subway