Seoul Grand Park, the largest ecological park in Korea! Seoul Grand Park is famous for family travel and dating course, as customers can visit the Zoo, Seoul Land, Art Museum, and Botanica Garden with a big lake. Especially during the spring and fall seasons, the surrounding mountains are very colorful, so many Korean and foreigners visit. Visit the Seoul Grand Park Zoo with this ticket! You can visit the zoo, receive a return ticket for the list at an affordable price.
• Skylift, one of the best movable methods of Seoul Grand Park! You can move to the spots such as Zoo, a Camping place, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art with ease.
• Enjoy Korea's largest zoo located inside Seoul Grand Park with a high-quality reasonable prices!
• The zoo has around 3,700 animals, 333 species from all over the world including Lowland Gorilla, the world’s rarest species.
• Some animals are seen freely without a fence! (Ring-tailed lemurs and parrots)
• Say Hi to these cute animals!
• Tiger! The symbol of Seoul Zoo! Watch the bravery of your tiger with your own eyes.
• Inside the zoo, there is a botanica garden and a forest bath of about 8 kilometers! You can enjoy from 50 minutes ~ 3 hours of forest baths.
• National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art is free to visit!
Seoul Zoo Operation Hours
• March ~ April, September ~October): 9:00 ~ 18:00 (Last admission 17:00)
• May ~ August : 9:00 ~ 19:00 (Last admission 18:00)
• November ~ Febuary : 9:00 ~ 17:00 (Last admission 16:00)
Sky Lift Operating Hours
• Line 1
- March, November : 9:30 ~ 18:00
- April ~ October : 9:30 ~ 19:00
- December ~ February : 10:00 ~ 17:30
• Line 2 (Sky Lift in Zoo)
- March, November : 9:30 ~ 17:30
- April ~ October : 9:30 ~ 18:00
- December ~ February : 10:00 ~ 16:30
1. After exchanging tickets, board on Sky Lift and get off in front of Seoul Zoo
2. Enter Seoul Zoo
3. Board on Sky Lift Line 2
4. Freely enjoy Seoul Zoo and take line no.1 and head to the entrance of Seoul grand park