Jeju Island, full of nature's treasure, is the second most visited place next to Seoul! Just 40 minutes away from Seoul by an airplane, Jeju Island is famous for its beautiful natural scenery that can't be seen elsewhere. Visit Jeju Island which is so beautiful that now it's a trend to live in Jeju for a month! This is the one and only tour for Jeju Island, which is even available for just one person booking!
This tour is to visit the beaches and representative tourist destinations located on the east coast of Jeju Island. Visit Baekyaki Oreum, a destination where it's popularity rapidly are rapidly increasing by the newlyweds for their wedding shoot. Seongsan Ilchulbong, Jeju's most popular tourist destination, Seopjikoji located in the most eastern part of Jeju Island, and Woljeongri Beach, famous for its white sand and clear water. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island!
• Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of Jejudo Island, there is a huge crater at the top of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak. The sunrise from the crater is magnificent.
• Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak surrounded by bright yellow colored canola flowers in the spring is truly a sight to behold.
• Enjoy the magnificent ocean view at Seopjikoji, the easternmost place in Jeju Island!
• From spring to fall, couples visit Baekyaki Oreum for snapshots and the wedding shoots, it is a volcanic shape which is not too high, and it's easy to climb the mountain thanks to the stairs.
• Enjoy Jeju Island's natural scenery at the beautiful Baekyaki Oreum!
• Woljeong-ri Beach, famous for its white sand and clear water, is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the cafes around it.
Every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire for more details. → Contact us
7:50am Depart from MAISON GLAD Jeju
8:00am Depart from Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
8:15am Depart from Jeju International Airport (3F - GATE 3)
8:30am Depart from Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
9:20-10:50am Tour around Baekyaki Oreum
11:30-2:00pm Tour around Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak (Lunch Time)
2:10-3:20pm Tour around Seopjikoji
4:00-5:00pm Tour around Woljeongri Beach
5:00pm Leave for Jeju city
5:50pm Arrive at Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
6:00pm Arrive at Jeju International Airport
6:10pm Arrive at Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
6:20pm Arrive at MAISON GLAD