Dyeing with natural ingredients, being environmentally friendly. A unique experience only available in Korea! Make your own scarf and sweatshirt with natural dyeing 'JJOK' to craftsmen in Bukchon Hanok Village!
This Dyeing Research Institute is a workshop run by Hong Lu-ka, a dyeing master with more than 30 years of experience.
He operates Basic class, Expert class, and Certificate class, daily experiences, various events, and lecture at the university.
• 'JJOK', which is used for the experience, is designated as Intangible Cultural Property No. 115, and it is the only dye that produces blue in natural dyeing, and it can be dyed safely and easily of all ages because it is extracted by traditional fermentation rather than by boiling.
Making Scarf Option
• Dyeing with either Silk or Tencel, the finest cotton scarf.
Making Petit Scarf Option
• A small scarf with Tencel Fabric, which is as smooth as a silk.
Making Sweatshirt Option
• Dye sweatshirt consists of pure cotton.
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday : 10:00~17:00(Last Reservation 16:00)
Approx 1 Hour ~ 1 Hour and 30 minutes
Minimum / Maximum Pax
2 person / 20 people