Experience natural indigo, jjok- the only way to create blue color in the traditional Korean dyeing process. This natural indigo is designated as an Intangible Cultural Property of Korea.
• Experience the jjok dyeing process, which is designated as the Intangible Cultural Property of Korea no. 115.
• Design your own tote bag by drawing traditional patterns on your bag.
• The workshop is located in Bukchon Hanok Village, where you can find many restaurants and tourist attractions.
Minimum / Maximum Pax
1 / 3
• The program lasts approximately 2 hours
Theory class (30 mins) + Practice (60 mins)
Everyday: 10:00, 14:00, 16:00
How to use
1. Reserve and purchase the product
2. On the appointed day, please bring the voucher and present it to the staff
3. Please follow the instructions and enjoy
1. If your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time, our CS Team will contact you via email.
2. You can make a reservation at least 3 days in advance.
How to go
• Get out from Anguk Station Exit 6 (Subway line 6) → At "Jongno police station" bus stop, take "Jongno02" bus → Get off at "Saudi Embassy" and cross a street → Take a right and go straight → Located on your left
• Google Maps: bukchonro 15gil 48
• Cancellation 3 days before (by 17:00 KST): 100% refund
• Cancellation 2~1 days before (by 17:00 KST): 70% refund
• Cancellation on the reserved date & No Show: No refund
• Change of reservation: Available by 3 days before the reservation date (by 17:00 KST)