Dyeing with natural ingredients, being environmentally friendly. A unique experience only available in Korea! Make your own eco-bag with a natural dye 'JJOK' by learning it from an expert in Bukchon Hanok Village! This product is a high-quality experience selected by One More Trip (Seoul Tourism Organization).
• JJOK is a natural dye method that uses the plant "Persicaria Tinctoria" designated as Korea's Intangible Cultural Property No. 115 and is famous for its excellent effect on atopic dermatitis or skin disease.
• Design your own eco-bag, scarf, and a T-shirt with traditional patterns!
• This is the only 'Making JJOK Dyeing Experience" in natural dyeing that has been designated as Important Intangible Cultural Property No.115.
• The workshop is located in Bukchon Hanok Village, where you can find many restaurants and tourist attractions.
Choose 1 from the following 4 options and make your own!
• Dyeing with either Silk or Tencel, the finest cotton scarf.
• Dyeing 100% pure cotton T-shirt.
• A small scarf with Tencel Fabric, which is as smooth as a silk.
• You can design an Eco-bag, which you can carry around comfortably.
Mon ~ Friday 10:00, 14:00, 16:00
Minimum / Maximum Pax
1 person / 10 people
• The program lasts for 2 hours : Theory class (30 mins) + Practicum (60 mins)