Dyeing with natural ingredients, being environmentally friendly. A unique experience only available in Korea! Make your own eco-bag with a natural dye 'JJOK' by learning it from an expert in Bukchon Hanok Village! This product is a high-quality experience selected by One More Trip (Seoul Tourism Organization).
• JJOK is a natural dye method that uses the plant "Persicaria Tinctoria" designated as Korea's Intangible Cultural Property No. 115 and is famous for its excellent effect on atopic dermatitis or skin disease.
Making Scarf Option
• Dyeing with either Silk or Tencel, the finest cotton scarf.
Making T-shirt Optiion
• Dyeing 100% pure cotton T-shirt.
Making Petit Scarf Option
• A small scarf with Tencel Fabric, which is as smooth as a silk.
Making Eco-bag Option
• You can design an Eco-bag, which you can carry around comfortably.
• Mon ~ Friday : 10:00~17:00
• Saturday: 10:00~14:00
Approx 1 Hour ~ 1 Hour and 30 minutes
Minimum / Maximum Pax
1 person / 10 people