Recommended for those who want to enjoy other flower festivals other than cherry blossoms. How about leave for Taean, full of beautiful Tulips that bloom in spring? Taean Tulip Festival is held every spring for about 20 days and is famous for 1.1 million visitors visit there in just 4 years. You can see about 1.5 million spring flowers of 300 varieties such as tulips, rape flowers, lilies, and Marigolds, and take beautiful photos in photo zones installed everywhere. After watching the tulip festival, enjoy the experience of picking delicious Korean strawberries!
• At the tulip festival, 'Tulip! Under the theme of 'Capture the World,' a landmark representing each country is drawn on the ground.' The whole base is decorated with the Korean style and tradition, but the Eiffel Tower of France, windmills of the Netherlands, and the pyramids of Egypt are added to it to enjoy the exotic atmosphere.
• Enjoy the Taean Tulip Festival, which is different from the Jinhae Gunhangje!
• It is fun to see colorful Tulips filled in a large space.
• It is an experience where you pick and eat strawberries yourself that are environmentally-friendly. You can eat the freshest strawberries, so I recommend them best for strawberry lovers.
• You can pack 500g of strawberries and take it.
• Taean Tulip Festival: From 14th of April 2023 ~ 7th of May (except on 5th of May) Every Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
1. Taean Tulip Festival Itinerary
07:00 am Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
07:30 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
07:40 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
11:00 am Arrive at Taean Tulip Festival site
02:00 pm Leave for Strawberry Farm
03:00 pm Arrive at Strawberry Farm
04:00 pm Leave for Seoul
07:00 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park
07:10 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
07:50 pm Arrive at Hongik University Station