Jinhae, a naval port city with an ocean, is the first city to bloom Spring. The city is famous for its beautiful spring, especially the cherry blossoms, where 360,000 trees cover up the street with its scent. Enjoy the scent of cherry blossoms and as well as the festival!
• The fastest way to meet Cherry Blossom! Attend Jinhae Gunhangje Festival Tour!
• Jinhae, located in the southern tip of Korea, is the first city to welcome Spring.
• For 4 hours, enjoy a relaxing free time at Yeojwacheon Stream and Cherry Blossom Street at Gyeonghwa Station!
Yeojwacheon Stream Introduction
• In April, cherry blossoms bloom along Yeojwacheon Stream and create a cherry blossom tunnel. The 1.5 km long cherry blossom tunnel, Yeojwacheon Stream is such a romantic place to visit with the loved ones. It became famous as the filming location of the K-Drama "Romance."
Gyeonghwa Station Cherry Blossom Street Tour
• Gyeonghwa Station is the 5th out of 50 beautiful places to visit in Korea. Although the train does not stop at this station, during the festival, the train will pass through slowly as there many tourists visiting during the Cherry Blossom Season. During the Gunhangje period, there are a lot of tourists visiting to see Cherry blossoms harmonized with the trains!
2020.03.27 ~ 2020.04.06
• Morning Departure •
05:30am Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
06:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
06:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
12:00pm Arrive at Jinhae
12:00pm ~ 02:10pm Lunch & Yeojwacheon Stream Tour
02:30pm ~ 04:00pm Gyeonghwa Station Tour
04:00pm Leave for Seoul
10:00pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
10:10pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
10:40pm Arrive at Hongik University Station