Gangneung, where you can meet the nearest East sea!
Gangneung, famous for its sea and coffee, is the representative sea city loved by the local citizens. Gangneung, which is located about 2 hours from Seoul, presents the beauty of deep and blue Donghae Beach. Therefore many tourists visit frequently from Spring to Winter. Enjoy a tour of Gangneung, which is filled with various festivals and traditional experiences, from the cherry blossom festival in spring to the Danoje festival in summer to the coffee festival in fall comfortably! Visitors can visit all the main points of Gangneung, including Gyeongpoho Lake, and Central Market famous for its delicious food, and Ohjukheon, where it is a place to wear hanbok and experience calligraphy, and Anmok Beach, famous for cafes, and BTS album shooting locations.
• Gyeongpoho Lake is a tourist attraction receiving lots of love from Koreans because it is a huge lake, and is surrounded by beautiful sceneries. It is a MUST to ride a bicycle in Gyeongpoho Lake! Come and enjoy the romantic scenery around the lake by riding the bike!
Ojuk Hanok Village
• At Ohjukheon, the birthplace of figures drawn at 50,000 won, you can experience free calligraphy in Korean while wearing hanbok.
• The Central Market is the representative market with the largest and most delicious street snacks in Gangneung. Must eat Cheese hotteok and sweet and spicy chicken at the Central Market!
Solbaram Bridge & Aranabi Zip Wire (Option)
•The Aranabi zip line is a very popular experience as a 600-meter air descent facility cut across the Anmok Beach and Namhangjin. Select zip line and bicycle option if you want!
•Yeongjin Beach becomes famous because it is the shooting place of the TV drama "Goblin". Take a picture with your "goblin" at the seashore!
•Anmok Beach is famous for its beautiful coffee street, and it is the beach that all tourists going to Gangneung must visit. Taste a cup of delicious coffee while looking at the ocean in a cafe near Anmok Beach. It is highly recommended to those who need healing and relaxation.
BTS Bus Stop
• It is the bus stop that has appeared in the MV "You Never Walk Alone".
Every Monday ~ Saturday
※ Cherry Blossom Festival: 20th of March ~ 5th of April daily
※ Danoje: 21th of June ~ 28th of June daily
Tour Minimum Pax
Reservation Minimum Pax
07:30 AM Meet at Hongdae Station Line number 2, Exit. No. 8
08:00 AM Meet at Myeongdong Station Exit. No. 4
11:00 AM Arrive at Gangneung
11:30 AM - 13:00 PM Gyoengpo Lake (Option - Bike Tour)
13:20 PM - 14:30 PM Central Market (Break Time & Lunch Time)
14:50 PM - 15:20 PM Anmok Beach (Option: Aranabi Zip Line)
16:30 PM - 17:00 PM Youngjin Beach (TV Drama "Goblin" shooting place)
17:20 PM - 18:00 PM Vist BTS Bus Stop
18:00 PM Departure to Seoul
21:30 PM Arrive at Myeongdong and Hongdae
• Danoje Festival(21st of June ~ 28th of June) •
07:30 Meet at Hongdae Station Line number 2, Exit. No. 8
08:00 Meet at Myeongdong Station Line number 4, Exit. No. 4
11:00 Arrive at Gangneung
11:30~13:00 Gyoengpo Lake
13:20~15:20 Participate in Danoje Festival
15:30~16:10 Anmok Beach
16:30~17:00 Youngjin Beach (TV Drama "Goblin" shooting place)
17:20~18:00 Vist BTS Bus Stop
18:00 Departure to Seoul
21:30 Arrive at Myeongdong and Hongdae