Traditional Korean bojagi is used in a wide range of uses, including gift wrapping and interior design in daily life. Try this class to learn traditional Korean gift wrappings using bojagi and wrap a gift and present it to your loved ones! In this class, you will learn about bojagi and 4 different methods of knotting.
• This is eco-friendly bojagi wrapping that can be reused permanently.
• Learn four different ways of knotting bojagi and make a bag using a piece of bojagi.
• Beautiful and luxurious, not ordinary, bojagi is prepared.
• Three gifts that are commonly given on a special day in Korea are prepared.
1. A basic theory of bojagi wrapping
2. Practice making knots with bojagi
- Bokjumeoni (luck pouch) Knot: Bojagi with luck and blessing
- Flower Knot: Traditional Korean Bojagi wrapping
- Rose Knot: Bloom a rose with bajagi
- Basic Knot: Basic bojagi wrapping
- Royal Knot: Simple but classy
3. Make a bag with a piece of bajagi
• The program lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
Minimum / Maximum Pax
1 / 5