Enjoy 19th-century artists’ famous paintings at Dongdaemun Artistic theme park Latelier. The audio guide is offered to enjoy the paintings with more background information and details!
With the opening of the door of time, the space in the paintings of the 19th-century artists will turn into reality and you will become part of it.
Fully enjoy masterpieces of 19th-century impressionists such as Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, etc at Latelier where the paintings become alive and wearing different colors with the special lights! The whole place is so beautiful, great to take pictures.
L'atelier is a 430-pyong new concept theme park that maximizes visitors' experience by various artistic attraction, entertainment, and intelligence technology. Art + Interactive theme park, L'atelier meets the audience through IT recreating the masterpieces into something special and unique contents for people to enjoy.
The place is an experience theme park where the audiences can enjoy the works of Impressionists artists such as Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, Maurice Utrillo, and Edouard Leon Cortes and travel into space of that time of year. L'atelier reproduced 19 century France in those masterpieces not only with dioramas but also with technologies into an actual place. Audiences can talk to the people in the paintings and become a part of masterpieces by interacting with the contents with five senses through media art shows, hologram talk shows, and musicals.
Enjoy 19th-century artists’ famous paintings at Dongdaemun Artistic theme park L'atelier. The audio guide is offered to enjoy the paintings with more background information and details!
• The children from the popular variety program "Return of Supermen" liked this indoor experience center very much.
1. The Monet’s Garden (Media Art Show)
※ Each attraction has a limited capacity
• You can enjoy Impressionist Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny presented with the lights. (Presented in Korean / Simultaneous translation is offered)
• At the “Musee de l'Orangerie,” a series of Claude Monet's works, “The Water-Lily Pond,” is directed all over the floor and the wall. The colorful interactive shows such as the coloring of paint and the smell of grass and lotus near the pond will make visitors feel as if they are standing in the middle of the pond.
2. X-File on masterpieces (Hologram Talk Show)
• The mystery of Vincent Van Gogh’s death told by Emile Zola, a 19th-century French writer. (Presented in Korean / Simultaneous translation is offered)
• The mystery around the death of Vincent Van Gogh as related by Emile Zola, the major French writer of the 19th century who supported the young Impressionist painters.
3. Van Gogh’s dream (Mono Musical)
• Interesting episodes of Vincent van Gogh’s arrivals in Arles filled with colorful lights. (Presented in Korean / Simultaneous translation is offered)
• The story about Vincent van Gogh who carrying an aspiration for ‘a painter community,’ came to Arles in southern France filled with splendid colors.
4. L'atelier Art Museum
• Paris – Place du Tertre: Paris overflowing with the scent of art - Place du Tertre on one autumn day in the 19th century, beautifully imbued with autumn leaf and overflowing with the scent of art.
• Paris - Montmartre: Montmartre where poor artists mass for their artistic pursuits. Sacré-Coeur saw through the flurry of snowflakes.
• Paris – Flower market at la Madeleine: A small flower market in downtown Paris in the 19th-century France, which is opened for those Parisians who love flowers.
• Arles – Place Lamartine: Arles in southern France, a village that was most loved by Vincent van Gogh.
• Place du Forum-:
5. Post office and MD Shop
Goods Store that delivers your memories of L’atelier (selling artsy goods exclusively from L’atelier)