What if you can learn Korean, have a market tour, and eat delicious Korean food at once? This tour is recommended to those who are interested in Korean food and Korean language. OME will let you know some useful Koreans that you can use at the market. Cooking food with ingredients you bought at the market and sharing the food with your tour group will give you a special memory in Korea!
• Learn basic Korean expression (shopping, cooking, basic greeting) and understanding of Korean more fun than Korean Language School.
• Experience the local traditional market by using the expression and buy ingredients by yourself!
• From ingredient shopping to cooking! Cook together and dine together.
• Market: Seoul Jungbu Market
• Operation dates: Wednesday
• Meeting Time & Place: 15:00 at Exit 7 of Euljiro 4-ga Station (Line 2, 5)
• Morning Class Menu: Soup, Dried fish side dish, Dessert (dalgona)
• Afternoon Class Menu: Korean seasonal street food, Dried fish side dish, Dessert (dalgona)
※ Dalgona: Dalgona (달고나) or ppopgi (뽑기) is a Korean candy made with melted sugar and baking soda. It was a popular street snack in the 1970s and 1980s, and is still eaten as a retro food. It is so fun to make it.
Minimum / Maximum Pax
1 / 6
10:30 ~ 12:00 Learn Korean Clss + Jungbu Market Tour
12:00 ~ 13:00 Cooking Class
13:30 ~ 13:30 Dining
15:00 ~ 16:30 Learn Korean Clss + Jungbu Market Tour
16:30 ~ 17:30 Cooking Class
17:30 ~ 18:00 Dining