1. This tour is only for foreigners.
2. Reservations may not be available depending on the SBS internal circumstances. If your reservation cannot be made on a desired date and time, our CS Team will contact you via email.
3. This program is with 'Tour staff'. Meet the Seoul Pass tour staff at SBS prism tower and enter the venue with them.
4. The lighting and broadcast cameras installed inside the hall may make your sight inconvenient. However, refund and seat change are not available for this reason.
5. Available use of a cell phone can ONLY be allowed during the real-time voting
※ Please note that you can use the cell phone until the end of the following song after the real-time voting VCR announcement.
6. Please do not use flash photography and the LED scroller app.
7. Immediately after you enter the hall, cameras, camcorders, videos, or recordings are strictly prohibited, and you may be asked to leave for this reason. Please be careful.
8. Individual action is prohibited. Please follow the staff's instructions.
9. To make a change of reservation/number of people, please contact our CS Team by 16:00 KST 4 days prior.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
10. You cannot go outside for any reason during the show. However, if you have to go to the bathroom frequently due to an illness, please inform the field staff!
11. The stage is located on the 3F and you have to go up the stairs. If you have bad legs, please inform the field staff in advance.
12. No outside food or drinks allowed.
13. Do not go to the toilet after entering the stage.
14. Please note that The Show will be starts from 17:30 pm, so you should gather the meeting point until 17:10pm. If you are not show up until 17:30pm then it will be regarded as a NO-SHOW.
(Due to the circumstances of the SBS, operator will check the final number of people until 20 minutes before entering.)