T-money enabled Discover Seoul Pass Card offers free admission to 55 locations and additional discounts in a limited time. Special benefits only for foreign visitors. Enjoy your trip to Seoul with just one pass!
Discover Seoul Pass is a tour pass card, allowing foreign visitors to enter attractions without waiting in lines, for the limited time. Even after the time is up, you can still get up to 50% off at concerts, duty-free shops. Moreover, T-money, transportation card function is added on the card, you can use buses, subways, taxi, etc without buying a separate transportation card.
1. Free admission to 55 major attractions in Seoul!
2. Discount coupon features
• 10 ~ 50% off at 150 tourist sites regardless of card limit time.
• 10 ~ 43% off at 28 tourist sites for Traditional Experience, DIY Experience, and other experiencing destinations!
• Immediate discounts for showing the card at the ticket booths or windows.
3. Smartphone application service providing remaining time on the pass!
• Available in Korean / Chinese / Japanese / English
• Provides attraction information and locations and nearby attractions’ information based on the pass holder’s location.
• Can use it as a transportation card, T-Money, after top-up.
• Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX) direct train service one-way ticket is given. (Regardless of the time limit in the card)
• Seoul City public bicycle “Ttareungi” service is offered only for one day. (Regardless of the time limit in the card / available until midnight on the day of use)
5. Real-time chatting service on the website
- You can contact native speaking representatives at the concierge desk during business hours (Weekdays 09:00 ~ 18:00)
Free admission attractions
• History of Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Jongmyo (Royal Shrine), Seodaemun Prison History Hall
• Culture and Exhibition: Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul Museum Kimchikan (Pulmuone), Museum of Korea Straw and Plants Handicraft
• Enjoying Seoul: N Seoul Tower Observatory, Figure Museum W, Seoul City Tour Bus(DDP), Coex Aquarium, Lotte World, Eland Cruise (Story, Music, Moonlight) and many more
• Amusement and Leisure: Football Faentasium, Sealala Water Park, Seoul Zoo Sky Lift
• Facilities in Seoul: N Seoul Tower, Seoul City Tour Bus (Gwanghwamun), Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX), Seoul-Bike (Ttareungi)
• Photo-taking Spots: Figure Museum W, Hanboknam, COEX Aquarium, Seoul Animation Center
• Service: SK Telecom Data U-Sim(1day usage), Traveler's Insurance for Foreigners
• Check out the Attractions with Free Admission for more details.
• Performances: Fantastic Musical, Jump, Musical Chef, National Gugak Center, The Painters HERO, Nanta, Jungdong Theater, Fireman, Pangshow, Sun and Moon
• Amusement and Leisure: Kum Bak Yeon - Gold Leaf Imprinting Workshop & Studio, Seoul Land, Real K-pop Dance, King Studio, 1:1 Language Exchange Experience, DIY Self Art Experience, KPOP & Percussion Instrument Experience, KPOP Experience, Perfume Making Experience, Making Animal Dolls, Learning Fan Dance or Janggu, Making Makgeolli, Yangjae-dong Traditional Flower Experience, Golden Blue Marina Yacht/Boat Tour and many more
• Facility where you can see the view of Seoul: Lotte Tower Observatory
• Photo-taking Spots: Poopoo Land, Hello Kitty Island in N Seoul Tower
• Shopping: Donhwa Duty-Free, Lotte Duty-Free, Yongsan Shilla i-park Duty-Free, Shinsegae Duty-Free (Myeongdong), Shilla Duty-Free, Hyundai Duty-Free
• Health and Beauty : Gangnam Arumdaunnara Dermatology, Chung-Ang University International Medical Center, Ohui Spa Nonhyeon, Seasons Table
• Sight-seeing Service : SAFEX, Wifidosirak, U-sim Store
• Check out the Special Discount Benefits for more details.