T-money enabled Discover Seoul Pass Card offers free admission to 42 locations and additional discounts in a limited time. Special benefits only for foreign visitors. Enjoy your trip to Seoul with just one pass!
Discover Seoul Pass is a tour pass card, allowing foreign visitors to enter attractions without waiting in lines, for the limited time. Even after the time is up, you can still get up to 50% off at concerts, duty-free shops. Moreover, T-money, transportation card function is added on the card, you can use buses, subways, taxi, etc without buying a separate transportation card.
• Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition, don't miss your chance to order!
• Free admission+Discount up to 63 of the most popular attractions in Seoul by using the pass with BTS photo on it
• Exclusive Discover Seoul Pass BTS photo postcard and English tourist map are included
1. Free admission to 42 major attractions in Seoul!
2. Discount coupon features
• 10 ~ 50% off at 35 tourist sites regardless of card limit time.
• 10 ~ 43% off for Traditional Experience, DIY Experience and other experiencing destinations!
• Immediate discounts for showing the card at the ticket booths or windows.
3. Smartphone application service providing remaining time on the pass!
• Available in Korean / Chinese / Japanese / English
• Provides attraction information and locations and nearby attractions’ information based on the pass holder’s location.
• Can use it as a transportation card, T-Money, after top-up.
• Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX) direct train service one-way ticket is given. (Regardless of the time limit in the card)
• Seoul City public bicycle “Ttareungi” service is offered only for one day. (Regardless of the time limit in the card / available until midnight on the day of use)
5. Real-time chatting service on the website
- You can contact native speaking representatives at the concierge desk during business hours (Weekdays 09:00 ~ 18:00)
Free admission attractions
• History of Seoul : Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Jongmyo (Royal Shrine), Seodaemun Prison History Hall
• Culture and Exhibition : Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul Museum Kimchikan (Pulmuone), Simone Handbag Museum, Coreana Cosmetics Museum, L'atelier, Statice Museum, Museum of Korea Straw and Plants Handicraft
• Enjoying Seoul : N Seoul Tower Observatory, MBC World, Trick Eye Museum, Figure Museum W, Alive Museum. SM TOWN Theatre(hologram Concert), Seoul City Tour Bus(DDP), Hanboknam, Lotte World, Eland Cruise (Story, Music, Moonlight)
• Amusement and Leisure : Football Faentasium, Sealala Water Park, Seoul Zoo Sky Lift
• Facilities in Seoul : Seoul City Tour Bus (Gwanghwamun), Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX), Seoul-Bike (Ttareungi)
• Korean Wave Contents : MBC World , SMTOWN@coexartium, SM Museum, Running Man Activity
• Photo-taking Spots : Trick Eye Museum , Figure Museum W, Hanboknam, COEX Aquarium, Seoul Animation Center
• Service : SK Telecom Data U-Sim(1day usage), Traveler's Insurance for Foreigners, Seoul Tourist Safe Care
• Check out the Attractions with Free Admission for more details.
• Performances : Fantastic Musical, Jump, Musical Chef, National Gugak Center, The Painters HERO, Nanta, Jungdong Theater, Fireman, Pangshow, Kung Festival, Sun and Moon
• Amusement and Leisure : Dynamic Maze, Kum Bak Yeon - Gold Leaf Imprinting Workshop & Studio, Seoul Land, Real K-pop Dance, I love Hansik, King Studio, 1:1 Language Exchange Experience, DIY Self Art Experience, KPOP & Percussion Instrument Experience, KPOP Experience, Perfume Making Experience, Drawing Dancheon Experience, Making Animal Dolls, Learning Fan Dance or Janggu, Making Makgolli, Ourdoor Ink Sketch, Yangjae-dong Traditional Flower Experience, Golden Blue Marina Yacht/Boat Tour, We-ride Bicycle City Tour, Euljiro Alley Tour, Self Art Experience, Making Chicken Beer Candle, Taekwondo Experience, Taekyun Experience, Tea Party / Cake Making, Making Red Bean Glutinous Rice Cake, Personal Color Curation, Han River Water Leisure, Drawing Korean Traditional Caricature, Korean Traditional Tea Ceremony Experience, Hanguel Lesson, Making Hangeul Necklace, Making Hansik Dessert, Red Ginseng Beauty Experience
• Facility where you can see the view of Seoul : Lotte Tower Observatory
• Photo-taking Spots : Poopoo Land, Hello Kitty Island in N Seoul Tower
• Shopping : Doota Duty Free, SM Duty Free, Donhwa Duty Free, Lotte Duty Free, Yongsan Shilla i-park Duty Free, Sinsegye Duty Free(Myeongdong), Shilla Duty Free, Hyundai Duty Free
• Health and Beauty : Gangnam Arumdaunnara Dermatology, Chung-Ang University International Medical Center, Ohui Spa Nonhyeon, Seasons Table
• Sight-seeing Service : SAFEX, Wifidosirak, U-sim Store
• Check out the Special Discount Benefits for more details.