T-money enabled Discover Seoul Pass Card offers free admission to 35 locations and additional discounts in a limited time. Special benefits only for foreign visitors. Enjoy your trip to Seoul with just one pass!
Discover Seoul Pass is a tour pass card, allowing foreign visitors to enter attractions without waiting in lines, for the limited time. Even after the time is up, you can still get up to 50% off at concerts, duty-free shops. Moreover, T-money, transportation card function is added on the card, you can use buses, subways, taxi, etc without buying a separate transportation card.
• Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition, don't miss your chance to order!
• Free admission to 64 of the most popular attractions in Seoul by using the pass with BTS photo on it
• Exclusive Discover Seoul Pass BTS photo postcard and English tourist map are included
1. Free admission to 35 major attractions in Seoul.
2. Discount coupon features
- 10 ~ 50% off at 30 tourist sites regardless of card limit time.
- Immediate discounts for showing the card at the ticket booths or windows.
3. Smartphone application service providing remaining time on the pass!- Available in Korean / Chinese / Japanese / English
- Provides attraction information and locations and nearby attractions’ information based on the pass holder’s location.
- Can use it as a transportation card, T-Money, after top-up.
- Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX) direct train service is offered only for one time (one-way ticket) regardless of the time limit in the card
- Seoul City public bicycle “Ttareungi” service is offered only for one day regardless of the time limit in the card (available until midnight on the day of use)
5. Real-time chatting service on the website
- You can contact native speaking representatives at the concierge desk during business hours (Weekdays 09:00 ~ 18:00)
Free admission attractions
• Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Jongmyo (Royal Shrine), Seodaemun Prison History Hall
• Culture and Exhibition: Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, National Museum of Korea, National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul Museum Kimchikan (Pulmuone), Coreana Cosmetics Museum, Simone Handbag Museum, Seoul Battleship Park, Namsangol, Hanok Village, Namsan Seoul Tower Hanbok Experience Center
• Amusement and Leisure : Football Faentasium, Sealala Water Park, Seoul Zoo Sky Lift, Alive Museum
• Facilities in Seoul : N Seoul Tower (Observatory), DDP Seoul City Tour Bus, Seoul City Tour Bus (Gwanghwamun), Airport Railroad Express Train (AREX), Seoul-Bike (Ttareungi)
• Korean Wave Contents : MBC World , SMTOWN@coexartium, SM Museum, Running Man Activity, Grévin Museum
• Photo-taking Spots : Trick Eye Museum , Figure Museum W, Hanboknam, COEX Aquarium, Seoul Animation Center
※ Check out the Attractions with Free Admission for more details.
• Performances : Fantastic Musical, Jump, Musical Chef, National Gugak Center, The Painters HERO, Nanta, Jungdong Theater, Fireman, Pangshow, Kung Festival
• Amusement and Leisure : Dynamic Maze, Kum Bak Yeon - Gold Leaf Imprinting Workshop & Studio, Lotte World, Seoul Land
• Facilities in Seoul : Eland Cruise, Lotte Tower
• Photo-taking Spots : Poopoo Land, Hello Kitty Island in N Seoul Tower
• Shopping : Doota Duty Free, SM Duty Free, Donhwa Duty Free, Lotte Duty Free, Yongsan Shilla i-park Duty Free, Sinsegye Duty Free(Myeongdong)
• Health and Beauty : Gangnam Arumdaunnara Dermatology, Chung-Ang University International Medical Center, Ohui Spa Nonhyeon, Seasons Table
• Sight-seeing Service : SAFEX
※ Check out the Special Discount Benefits for more details.