Jeju Herb Dongsan, located in Jeju Island, has herb flowers all year around. There are 150 kinds of herbs under the sea breeze and various wildflowers grow as well. Along with the nicely created herb park, visitors can enjoy an indoor garden where herbs grow throughout the year, rosemary square, and a windmill observatory. There are benches and chairs all over the farm, so you can take a break anytime if you come across a scene you like.
Jeju Herb Dongsan
In Jeju Herb Dongsan, there are about 150 types of herbs and wildflowers in each garden and a small hill and is formed with various contents of experiencing mandarine farm. Also, the walk around the herb park, herb shop, and cafes are the perfect date course for lovers, and also perfect as a space for family love. It is a truly appropriate theme park.
• What is herb?
Herb, from Latin Herba, are plants with savory or aromatic properties that are used for flavoring and garnishing food, medicinal purposes, or for fragrances.
1. Outdoor / indoor garden with various herbs
2. Take a rest at Golden Footbath, Cafe Botanica, and Aroma Shelter
3. Enjoy the view of the Herb Garden from the top at Observatory
4. Great place to meet the famous herb and wildflowers of Korea!
5. Don't miss out on the chance to see the beautiful night scenery of the garden
1. Golden Footbath and Cafe Botanica
Aroma Golden Footbath is the most strongly recommended experience of Jeju Herb Dongsan.
2. Aroma Shelter
A great place to relieve your fatigue and stress receiving health treatments!
1) Essential Oil & Floral Water: Place where you can make your own essential oil and floral water using the organic herb from Jeju Herb Garden.
2) Aroma Shelter Jjimjilbang: Try herb tea tasting for free and relieve the fatigue and stress through aroma therapy with the deep herb scent, mud, and ultraviolet light.
3. Making natural herb soap
Make natural herb soap first and take a tour later.
You can pick the soap up on your way to leave the garden!
Try 1-day pilates enjoying healing herb scent at Jeju Herb Dongsan!