Eco Land Theme Park gives a chance to experience the approximately 1-million-square-meter large primitive forest of Gotjawal on Lincoln Locomotive handmade in England based on Baldwin which is the steam locomotive from the 1800s.
• What is Gotjawal?
"Gotjawal" is a dialect of Jeju Island. It refers to the type of forest unique to Jeju Island which was formed on the bumpy geographical features created by highly viscous lava erupted from the volcano broken down to small and large rocks.
• Main Street: The donut-shaped main station of Eco Land is the starting point and the ending point of Eco Land Train Tour, and it is composed of various facilities such as the ticket office, waiting room, snack bar, restaurant, souvenir shop, central fountain plaza.
• Eco Bridge Station: Eco Bridge Station has a 300m long deck over water along the 66,000 square meters large lake and it gives the feeling of walking on the lake.
• Lake Side Station: Lake Side Station was the grassland for the breeding horse. Visitors can enjoy the view of the lake that maintains the original geographical features of the land alongside the exotic scenery of the windmill and Discovery Zone.
• Picnic Garden Station: This is the place where you can enjoy a picnic on the grass that spreads vastly. This station includes 'Kids' Town' for children to play and the Eco Road, the Gotjawal forest trail only available in Eco Land. Those who wish to take Forest with Commentary and Gotjawal Healing Program should find the Forest Commentator at Picnic Garden Station!
• Lavender, Green Tea & Rose Garden Station: Get off the train and cross the Garden Bridge to find European Garden with herbs, roses, and green teas and the lavender field and vast grassland beyond the secret fence!
• Summer Season (July~November): First train: 08:30 / Last train: 17:30
• Winter Season (December~March): First train: 08:40 / Last train: 16:30
• The interval between train operations is 7~12 minutes.