Seonnyeo and Namukkun Theme Park is a themed exhibition hall that shows the 1970s of Korea in Jeju Island. Highly recommended to those who are interested in past Korean lives and culture. Walking around the park on the old Korean school uniform will make you feel like you have gone back in the past!
• Various themes, such as the view of Daldongdae (moon village) and city streets in Korea in the 50s ~ 80s.
• You can rent out an old Korean school uniform!
• Enjoy playing the traditional folk games that were popular at that time.
• You can go inside the horror house full of ghastly goblins.
• Taste Korean pancake and makgeolli (Korean rice wine)!
• Souvenirs shop
Traditional teas, various souvenirs, accessories, and other gifts that commemorate Seonnyeo and Namukkun Theme Park. Keep a souvenir of the Seonnyeo and Namukkun Theme Park!
• Korean traditional local foods
If you have experienced life and culture of the 1970s of Jeju Island, it is time to taste the Korean traditional local foods. There are mug bean pancake, Makgeolli, and Dongdongju that were sold in the old market. If you want to feel the traditional atmosphere of Korea, you should try them.