Why don't you enjoy a cold Winter at an outdoor spa not far from Seoul?
You can relax and enjoy healing time since all facilities, for people of all ages, are prepared from the outdoor spa, indoor bath, hot spring sauna, conveniences, etc.
Meet the various facilities and functions of bade pool and hot spring!
Icheon Termeden Hot Spring Spa
Termeden is Korea's first German-style spa resort, where you can swim and enjoy hot springs at once. Asia's largest circular bade pool is equipped with over 10 kinds of treatment and massage facilities that you can relax and earn beauty and health at the same time. Infant pool, child pool, and themed event pool are prepared in indoor bade pool as well as the sauna places and place where you can enjoy tanning with artificial ultraviolet light in all seasons.
• Bade pool is a water treatment pool using water from hot springs that were newly developed for prevention, recuperation, and enhancement of health care.
• Take a look at the snow scenery in an outdoor spa and get an underwater massage on the various bade pools
• Sweat out the waste from the indoor sauna!
• Free access to Dr. Fish, the atopic natural treatment, makes it an all-purpose spa that families of atopic children visit frequently.
• Weekdays (Sunday ~ Thursday): 09:00 ~ 20:00 (Last Entry 19:00)
• Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Holidays): 09:00 ~ 21:30 (Last Entry 20:00)
• Indoor Bade Pool: Closes 1 hour before
• Outdoor Bade Pool: Closes 1 hour and 30 minutes before