Why don't you enjoy a cold Winter at an outdoor spa not far from Seoul? You can relax and enjoy healing time since all facilities, for people of all ages, are prepared from the outdoor spa, indoor bath, hot spring sauna, conveniences, etc. Meet the various facilities and functions of bade pool and hot spring!
Termeden is Korea's first German-style spa resort, where you can swim and enjoy hot springs at once. Asia's largest circular bade pool is equipped with over 10 kinds of treatment and massage facilities that you can relax and earn beauty and health at the same time. Infant pool, child pool, and themed event pool are prepared in indoor bade pool as well as the sauna places and place where you can enjoy tanning with artificial ultraviolet light in all seasons.
• Bade pool is a water treatment pool using water from hot springs that were newly developed for prevention, recuperation, and enhancement of health care.
• Take a look at the snow scenery in an outdoor spa and get an underwater massage on the various bade pools
• Infinity Pool Zone, the respresenative area at Termeden is a place where you can observe the scenery in one sight.
• The first dynamic ball introduced in Korea, the safe wave pool is the most popular attraction for children!
• Cave baths, Couple baths, and mountain slides surrounded by artificial waterfall provides fun and a great view of nature in the forest.
• No need to worry about fun! Swimsuit store, nursing room, rental shop, first-aid, cafeteria, aqua bar and other facilities are provided to add on more fun!
• Free access to Dr. Fish, the Atopy natural treatment, makes it an all-purpose spa that families of Atopic children visit frequently.
• For those who are tired after playing, relax while having a cup of coffee at the lobby garden!
• Sweat out the waste from the indoor sauna!
• Facilities such as "Family Room" an indoor area where you can lay down in a warm room, "Garden Community" where you can seat down and relax, "Massage Experience Room" where you can seat on the massage chair and relieve your body's fatigue and "Kids Library" a place for the kids to run around and enjoy!
• Weekdays (Sunday ~ Thursday): 09:00 ~ 20:00 (Last Entry 18:00)
• Weekend (Friday, Saturday, Holidays): 09:00 ~ 22:00 (Last Entry 20:00)
• Indoor Bade Pool: Closes 1 hour before
• Outdoor Bade Pool: Closes 1 hour and 30 minutes before