Famous for its "Mukbang (meaning eating broadcast programs)," Korea is literally a heaven for food. From Korean styled foreign food to Korean cuisine with its own flavor, more and more tourists come to Korea to enjoy and taste various delicious foods. How about sightseeing the drinking culture of Korea while Koreans eating Makgeolli and Korean pancake at the Korean style bar? The family with children or those who do not like a drink, then eat various kinds of snacks in Insadong! From the street foods in Insadong to BBQ, you can be served the foods that everyone likes!
• A professional food guide will be telling you the stories and explanations about the food, so you can eat Korean foods happily more than you expect.
• They let you know how to make an order in Korean!
• Improve your understanding of Korean food with your friends from different nationalities for about 2 hours.
• You can taste Korean street foods that you've seen on Youtube and other media.
1. Night Dining Food Course
This Course is a gourmet program to visiting 4 hottest restaurants for 4 hours and especially experience the company night-out culture of Korea. Visit the good hole in the wall where is well known to Koreans more than foreigners and learn how to wrap the pork in some lettuce, roast the meat, eat Korean foods, and drink traditional liquor.
• Location: One of the Best Samgyupsal(Korean BBQ) restaurant / Spicy Tteokbokki(Spicy Rice Cake) / Visit Makgeolli Bar / Traditional Market
• Operating Days and Time: Every 6 pm in the evening
• Duration : 3 Hours and 30 Minutes
2. Insadong Street Food & BBQ Course
This Course visits the good hole in the wall and eats the street foods with Korean barbeque. Starts from the Korean pancake demo to taste various kinds of street foods over 6 times, so recommended to those who are with the family or do not like any kinds of drinks.
• Location: Insadong
• Operating Days and Time: Every 1 pm in the afternoon
• Duration: 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
Min. & Max. Number of Pax to proceed
3 people/12 people
Minimum Number of Reservation