Famous for its "Mukbang (meaning eating broadcast programs)," Korea is literally a heaven for food. From Korean styled foreign food to Korean cuisine with its own flavor, more and more tourists come to Korea to enjoy and taste various delicious foods.
O'ngo Food Tasting Tour is not just an eating tour, but it also maximizes the taste of Korean food by telling customers stories and explanations about the food. Choose the desired option and join the tour!
• Eat delicious food with professional food guide and learn how to make an order in Korean!
• 2 hours of O'ngo Food Tasting Tour will increase your understanding of Korean food and the culture.
• Find delicious restaurants hidden in the alley!
Korea, famous for its 'MUKBANG', is literally heaven for food. From Korean-made foreign food to Korean cuisine with its own flavor, more and more tourists are coming to Korea purely to feed the mouths of various customers.
Night Dining Tasting Tour
• Learn interesting drinking culture of Korea after work.
• This walking tasting tour will take you to 4 different places with different food and alcohol at each stop.
• Visit famous restaurants and bars hidden in the alley that are more famous to locals than to foreigners.
• Learn how to eat Korean food, drink Korean traditional rice wine, cook meats, and make Ssam and Visit the seasonal restaurant!
- Location: Samgyeopsal / Tteokbokki / Makgeolli / Traditional Market Restaurants
- Operation dates and hours: Everyday / 18:00
- Minimum Pax: 3
- Times: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Insa-dong Street Food & BBQ Tasting Tour
• Taste Korean-style BBQ.
• Korea is famous for its street food! You can find hidden delicious restaurants in the alley.
• Starting with Korean Pancake food demonstration, you can taste seasonal delicacies and various street foods more than 6 times. It will be a pleasant tour for both your eyes and mouth.
• Please join Korean BBQ Party after the tour!
- Location: Insa-dong, Seoul
- Operation dates and hours: Everyday / 13:00
- Minimum Pax: 3
- Times: 2 hours and 30 minutes