Use LG U+ LTE, which is stable throughout Korea! It is a pocket Wi-Fi egg rental product that allows you to use the Internet without shortage throughout your trip with a Wi-Fi egg machine with your family and friends.
Pocket Wi-Fi Egg is a Wi-Fi router terminal that allows users to freely use the Internet while traveling in Korea, such as mobile, tablet, and laptop, as a device that changes LTE signals from carriers to Wi-Fi signals.
• LTE 4GB is charged every night at 12:00.
• Stable LG U+ LTE is available throughout Korea.
• One Pocket Wi-Fi allows multiple people to use it at the same time (less than 3 people are recommended for comfortable use)
- The more connections there are, the slower the speed will be.
• Deposit is required as a rental product (one's credit card is opened, information is discarded when returning/check card is not available)
• Damage and loss cost: Pocket WIFI (100,000 won), Charger (10,000 won), Pouch (10,000 won)
• If you use it additionally outside the contract period, 4,400 won per day will be paid on site.
• The number of days used is 1 day from the date of lease (pick-up). It starts the next day at midnight every night.
e.g. lease on January 1st, return on January 2nd – 2 days of use
1. LCD screen
- Show the device's current status, Wi-Fi name, and password.
2. On/Off button
- Press for more than 3 seconds to power on and off
3. Micro USB
- Connect the battery charging cable
4. Menu button
- Change the device settings