Naejangsan Mountain is the representative mountain of Jeolla-do (the lower left part of Korea) and the best mountain in Korea where you can see the fancy autumn leaves! Inside Naejangsan National Park, there is Naejangsa Temple built by a monk in the Baekje period (636) impressed by the autumn leaves of Naejangsan Mountain, and many people visit Naejangsa Temple in autumn to visit it. Enjoy hiking and taking a walk on Naejangsan Mountain, where the forest road around Naejangsa Temple, is famous for its beautiful scenery!
• Admiring the various autumn leaves while hiking!
• Must visit the Naejangsa Temple which is located in Naejangsan mountain! You will never regret it!
• Great opportunity to sightsee the fallen autumn leaves!
• Take a look at the wonderful autumn scenery!
• Naejangsan mountain, the most loved by Korean and foreigners!
From the 25th of October 2022 ~ on the 15th of November
6:00am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
6:40am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
7:00am ktx Depart from Busan KTX Train Station Exit 1
10:30am Arrive at Naejangsan
10:30am~3:00pm Boarding on a Naejangsan Shuttle bus and admiring the beautiful scenery of Naejangsan and Lunch (Please note that staff will recommend you to best Naejangsan route)
3:30pm Leave for Busan
7:30pm Arrive at Busan Station
8:00pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station
8:40pm Arrive at Haeundae Station