Naejangsan Mountain is the representative mountain of Jeolla-do (located in the lower left-hand corner of Korea) and is the best mountain in Korea to see the autumn’s crimson leaves! Inside Naejangsan National Park, there is a temple built by a Buddhist monk during the Baekje Dynasty (636 years old) inspired by the fall foliage of Naejangsan Mountain. Many people visit Naejangsa Temple during the fall. There are about 760 kinds of local plants, designated Natural Monuments, and various wild animals living inside Mt. Naejangsan Park. Enjoy the scenic hike as you enjoy the hillsides and pathways covered in a multitude of red, orange and yellow leaves.
• A colorful hiking course!
• Visit Naejang Temple, a must temple visit during the fall, located on Mt. Naejang!
• Enjoying the view of the beautiful autumn leaves all around you!
• Even the scenery outside the bus window is different from Seoul!
• Naejangsan is loved by all Koreans and foreigners living in Korea!
On the 25th of October ~ On the 15th of November 2023
06:00am Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
06:40am Depart from Seomyun Station Exit 8
07:00am Depart from Busan Subway Station Exit 5
10:40am Arrive at Mt. Nae-Jang
10:40am~3:00pm Take Naejangsan shuttle bus and enjoy the beautiful scenery, tour staff will suggest you the route to Naejansa Temple. Have your free sightseeing time and have lunch(own expense) in the nearby restaurant.
15:30pm Leave for Busan
19:30pm Arrive at Busan Station
20:00pm Arrive at Seomyun Station
20:40pm Arrive at Haeundae Station