• It is the most visited street by foreign tourists. Visit Insa-dong, where the tradition is deeply rooted enough to change even Starbucks' signboards into Korean!
• Enjoy the very Korean traditional food where is located in Insadong alley!
• Listening to the history and culture of food in Insa-dong, where the present and traditions of Seoul blend together. If you know the historical background of Korean food, you can enjoy it more!
• You can feel the Korean tradition and enjoy three kinds of desserts other than Korean traditional meals for half a day. And enjoy the hanbok experience together!
• No additional shopping or other tips are required, and no specific shopping mall is required. Enjoy shopping time in Insa-dong, including Ssamji-gil, a traditional cultural shopping space!
Every Wednesday~ Sunday
11:00 ~ 14:30
Insa-dong. - Lunch (Korean table d'hote). - Ssamji-gil. - Traditional tea house.
Min/Max number of pax to proceed
2 / 10 pax