※ 2023.05.23 exhibition hall Close due to an event inside
Football Faentasium is the first theme park by the Korea Football Association with various enjoyable football experience by the exhibition. Explore the history of Korea’s challenge to World Cups. Meet the story of those who led the legendary 2002 World Cup, the story of the 2002 World Cup and the unforgettable moment when our dreams finally came true. Moreover, check out the latest news about Korea football and the vision of KFA. Feel the joy of victory at the photo zone with the World Cup trophy in Football Faentasium.
1. Lobby (Opening Ceremony)
Meet and feel the heart-pounding moments of the World Cup with the Glory, the hemispherical symbol of football and the wall of media art.
You can explore the history of both Korea and World football. Meet the historical moments of football with football matches around the world and football organization.
• The History of Football and Football Organization
• The World’s Football Now
• World Cup in Numbers
• Football Tournaments of the World & Interesting Facts in World Football
• Scissors Kick Photo Zone
• Block zone (Play with Blocks)• Media Photo Zone
• The Hologram: Honorable Moments of 2002 with Park Jisung and Lee Youngpyo
• 2002 World Cup Locker Room Photo Zone
• Trophy Photo Zone
3. 20th anniversary special exhibition of 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan
2 BE CONTINUED : The unfinished myt
You can experience the impression of 2002 World Cup by the artworks of 49 artists.
• Take photos in front of the magnificent paintings the members of 2002 Korea national team enjoyed!
• Enjoy the artworks that everyone from professional artists to elementary school students makes together. Forty-nine writers expressed the year 2002 that they each remembered in 49 ways.
• Take a look at the unique and fascinating artworks.
4. Forever Shining Star
In commemoration of the first anniversary of the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup hero Yoo Sang-Chul, share the happy memories we made together in memory of the hero.
Artworks produced for the late director Yoo Sang-Chul and his collection will be displayed.
5. Faen Store (gift shops), Café, Kids Arena
- Faen Store: Check out the various MD of KFA and K-League clubs.
- Café Bench & Locker: Try the various foods and beverages.
- Kids Arena: Play futsal with friends here for free.