Football Faentasium is the first theme park by the Korea Football Association with various enjoyable football experience by the integration of IT and sports. Explore the history of Korea’s challenge to World Cups. Meet the story of those who led the legendary 2002 World Cup, the story of the 2002 World Cup and the unforgettable moment when our dreams finally came true. Moreover, check out the latest news about Korea football and the vision of KFA. Feel the joy of victory at the photo zone with the World Cup trophy in Football Faentasium.
1. Lobby (Opening Ceremony)
Meet and feel the heart-pounding moments of the World Cup with the Glory, the hemispherical symbol of football and the wall of media art.
2. Exhibition - Into the Heart-Pounding Fever (Round of 16)
You can explore the history of both Korea and World football. Meet the historical moments of football with football matches around the world and football organization.
• The History of Football and Football Organization
• The World’s Football Now
• World Cup in Numbers
• Football Tournaments of the World & Interesting Facts in World Football
• Scissors Kick Photo Zone
3. Exhibition – A Strategy is Needed (Quarter-finals)
Hear the stories from people who organize football matches and create football equipment and system that enhance football skills.
• Football equipment, system, and occupation
• First Touch (VR experience): Try your free kick, corner kick, dribble and goalkeeper
• A Day of National Football Team Player, Baekho (VR experience): Experience how national team players spend their time on the match day.
• Media Photo Zone
4. Exhibition – Dreams Come True (Semi-Finals)
Explore the history of Korea’s challenge to World Cups. Meet the story of those who led the legendary 2002 World Cup, the story of the 2002 World Cup and the unforgettable moment when our dreams finally came true.
• Block zone (Play with Blocks)
• Photo zone with Guus Hiddink
• The Hologram: Honorable Moments of 2002 with Park Jisung and Lee Youngpyo
• Cheering Audition
• 2002 World Cup Locker Room Photo Zone
5. Exhibition – Dream, Enjoy and Share (Finals)
Check out the latest news about Korea football and the vision of KFA. Feel the joy of victory at the photo zone with the World Cup trophy.
• The vision of the Korea Football Association
• First Touch (VR experience): Penalty Kicks
• Goalkeeper Photo Zone
• Trophy Photo Zone
• Special Exhibition Hall
6. Faen Store (gift shops), Café, Kids Arena
• Faen Store: Check out the various MD of KFA and K-League clubs.
• Café Bench & Locker: Try the signature menu of World Cup, various football-themed foods and beverages.
• Kids Arena: Play futsal with friends here for free.